|Date: Friday, 13 August 2021||Venue: Mentor International School||Virtual platform|
|Start Time: 2.30 pm||End Time: 3.15pm||Zoom|
- List of Attendees:
- Mrs Nivedita Madkikar (Management Representative)
- Mrs Deepika Thawani (Chairperson)
- Mr Shankar Padwal (Vice Chairperson- Parent)
- All Teachers and Parents
- The Management Representative appreciated the elected parents for their presence in today’s meeting. She updated the members that each and every parent is a part of the Parent – Teacher Association. The PTA Executive committee is formed to represent all the parents and acts as a bridge between the school and the parents. The agenda for the meeting was shared with all the
- PTA Overview.
- Achievement of the Academic Year 2020-2021.
- Infrastructure Development.
- Achievements of the first quarter of the Academic Year 2021-2022.
- Upcoming events.
- PTA Overview
- Explained the process of PTA formation and member selection.
- Formation and Declaration of PTA was done on 30th April 2021.
- Nomination forms invited for EC -PTA from 05th May 2021.
- Selection of EC members through Lucky Draw conducted on 23-06-2021.
- Completed the process of formation of EC PTA – 2021-22 on 23rd June 2021.
- Achievement of the Academic Year 2020-2021
- Excellence in Extra Curricular Activities was awarded by The Times Survey for Pune East region. It was featured on 31st January in the Times of India, Pune Edition.
- Mentor International School was awarded 2nd position for Emerging National Curriculum.
- Nivedita Madkikar, the Academic Director of our School was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award under Asia Pacific Global Awards.
- Online training and workshops were conducted for teachers successfully.
- Mentor Bloggers: Online student Trainings for publication were held at regular intervals during the year 2020-2021. Winter and Summer edition for 2020-2021 was launched
- Students enjoyed the wonderful Virtual Field Trip- Trip to Disney Land, Paris on 19th October, 2020.
- Teachers were trained for Google Form Assessment before PT-1 Examination.
- Mentor Scholarship Programme for 2020-2021 was announced on 26th January 2021.
- The Online Annual Fitness and Wellness meet conducted on 27th and 28th February, 2021 was noteworthy. As a School we created awareness regarding being fit for leading a healthy and beautiful life.
- The Online Annual Talent Show conducted on Performing Arts for two days dated 1st and 2nd May 2021 was a great success with more than 200 students participating in the event.
- Achievement of the 1st quarter of the academic year 2021-2022
- Bridge course was introduced for the first time in April 2021 which included LSRW for Languages, and concept building for Maths/Science/Social Studies
- The New ICT Laboratory was set up with 36 new personal computers.
- Additional Television sets were purchased for Digital Classroom Set up.
- Composite laboratory setup upgraded for an Experiential Learning of the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Development of MPH area in School was initiated and 80% of the work is completed.
- Parent Orientation Programme was conducted by the School from 27th May 2021 to 9th June 2021.
- Mentor Exhibit 2021 was conducted online on 19th June 2021, gave a platform to students to exhibit their talents in Visual Arts like drawing, painting, origami, etc.
- International Yoga day was celebrated on 21st June 2021 to give an insight to importance of Yoga in life.
- Investiture Ceremony was held on 10th July 2021 for the formation of Student Council.
- Special assemblies were conducted on Guru Poornima (23rd July 2021) Hiroshima Day (6th August 2021) and Quit India Movement (9th August 2021).
- Upcoming Events
- Independence Day Celebration- Primary section will be celebrating on Sunday, 15th August 2021.
- Distribution of Silver Olympiad G.K books and school material.
- Raksha Bandhan to be celebrated on 23rd August 2021.
- Mentors Day celebration- 7th September,2021.
- Janmashtami and National Sports Day Celebration- 30th August, 2021.
- Bloggers Winter Edition 2021 will be released soon.
- Halloween Celebration Before Diwali -29th October,2021.
- Subject enrichment programme and Revision for the Half Yearly Examination.
- Half Yearly Examination will be conducted from 20th to 28th of October, 2021.
- School will re-open after Diwali vacation on 16th November, 2021.
- Fee structure for Year 2022-2023 and 2023-2024
- The Management Representative, Mrs. Nivedita Madkikar explained the fee structure for the next two academic years viz: 2022-2023 and 2023-2024, with a clear indication of benefits for parents which will be as per the norms.
- Vote of Thanks
- The Management Representative, Mrs. Nivedita Madkikar expressed her vote of thanks to all the members present for virtually attending the PTA.
Mrs. Deepika Thawani
Email addresses of the PTA Elected committee members.
|1||Mr. Shankar Padwalemail@example.com|
|4||Mr Madhur Venugopalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Mr Diptendu Dasemail@example.com|
|6||Mr Avdhesh Bhagatfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Mr Bharat Mandhyanemail@example.com|
|8||Mr Mayur Tupefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|9||Mr Chitrakant Jaiswalemail@example.com|
|10||Mr Rajesh Pawarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|11||Ms Monica Kunwaremail@example.com|
|12||Mr Prashant Tupefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Address : Vithal Tupe Campus, MP5, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune 411013.
Website: https://www.mentorinternationalschool.com Mobile No.9766070700