A good mentor committed to helping their disciple to find success and gratification in their chosen professions. Overall guidance requires empowering the students to develop their own strengths, beliefs, and personal attributes. Mentor school as a good mentor exhibits their personal attributes which drives kids to be successful in their objective. Our school tends to focus on the future, and broader skills for personal or career development of each and every genius understudies at our periphery.
10 Important Points On How Good Mentoring Is The Key Of Mentor School:-
- Provides students with frank, helpful and timely feedback on their work, and knows that delays in responding create insecurities that can hinder student progress
- This is equally specific when giving praise as well as when giving criticism. The mentor’s high standards help mentees to improve their innate skills.
- Does not assume a lack of commitment if a student falls behind in work and tries to assess, with the student, what is going on and offers help.
- Knows the benefits of early intervention and addresses quickly any question about a student’s ability to complete his or her degree.
- Encourages students to come forward with their ideas at all stages of development.
- Motivates students to try new techniques and to expand their natural skills.
- Reminds students that mistakes lead to better learning.
- Shares less-than-successful professional experiences and the lessons learned from them.
- Teaches students how to break down potentially overwhelming projects into manageable tasks.
- Acknowledges the prior skills and personal and professional experiences by recognizing and foster individuality.
What is Mentoring In Education!!!
Mentoring, on the other hand, is more informal and relational in nature. A mentor acts as an advisor, sharing knowledge based on their lived experience. There’s more sharing between the two as mentors strive to help their mentees grow into peers. Mentor’s priority is on personal development which can be creative and interactive in their approach.
A good counselor can nurture relationships which are a shared opportunity for learning and growth. A good guiding requires empowering the students to develop their own strengths, beliefs, and personal attributes. They also demonstrate the specific behaviors and actions required to succeed in the field.
Successful mentoring programs offer both organized structure and flexibility. Flexibility is essential to support varying mentoring needs of each kid across specific learning goals, preferences, and learning style.
Benefits Of Mentorship For Students:-
- Good guiding has deep impact on the course of students’ academic and personal life trajectories.
- Mentors serve as a thought partner for students on their academic journey and help empower students to become autonomous learners.
- Knowing each student’s interests, strengths, and goals allows mentors to encourage students to engage in school- or community-based activities.
- They help build skills toward a known passion, or to try new activities and expand a student’s self-awareness and sense of self-efficacy.
- Real mentors genuinely interested in the student’s questions and concerns.
- They provide exposure, visibility, insight, and guide, motivate, inspire and support – enabling the growing mind to achieve their life’s goals.
The campus of school is equipped with an adequate number of guards, CCTV cameras and an infirmary. We satisfied 100% to parents with the security of the school before leaving their kids more than 6 hours at school. We assist parents to monitor how their children are doing and guided within school campus.
The disciplined principal at our school is open, encouraging and innovative. He is student-centered in his decisions & also empower teachers while providing training to grow each year. We have developed an open-door policy so that teachers and staff can come forward with questions and concerns as they arise.
Good mentor provides years of experience and understanding about how to manage classrooms and get things done in the school with innovation. Mentor school can help new teachers to understand the culture of the school and navigate its bureaucracy in areas.
Professionals at Mentor school are responsible, respectful and ready to get started with the growing kids to make the day-to-day learning experience a better one.
Our Teachers have been learning consistently to generate futuristic leaders who are adaptable to this dynamic environment. This international school encourages activity-based learning. We have strict measures to ensure that the students actually take part in it.
Mentorship is a powerful and career development tool that can enable students to achieve or exceed their life’s goals and aspirations. As best CBSE school near magarpatta city, Pune, our teachers as well as office staffs are friendly, efficient and ready to co-operate.